We’ve had a bit of a DVD clear out recently and I decided I’d have a quick look through my unread bookshelf too. Lo and behold, I found a few books I no longer wanted! So, of course, I have to chat about it!
1) The Vitamin Bible – Earl Mindell. I bought this with good intentions to learn some more about vitamins because, honestly, I don’t know a lot considering I semi-rely on them. I have never reached for it and actually forgot I had it. So, GOODBYE!
You can check out further unhauls on my IGTV
2) The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo trilogy – Larsson. I definitely forgot I had these, they were in the back row of unread books. I’m not sure why I bought them, I tried watching the films and wasn’t a fan… also some of the triggering content I’ve heard about isn’t really my deal, so I decided it was time for them to go.
3) Atonement – Ian McEwan. As a writing student, I felt like I was supposed to like and read classics but I honestly really don’t. The only classic I’ve ever read all the way through is Frankenstein. I don’t even know what Atonement is about actually. Probably means I don’t care!
4) Billy and Me – Giovanna Fletcher. I’m not sure why I bought this? Not a very ‘me’ book… Probably an impulse buy. I’m not really into traditional ‘Chick Lit’ type genre books and I don’t think I’ll ever reach for it.
5) The Great Gatsby play version. Decided I didn’t need the play version when I have the novel now and getting a little bit of money for it on music magpie helped me let go!
6) Reflexology – Nicola Hall. Again, bought with good intentions to learn a little something about bodies and fun ways to make myself feel better without medication but I didn’t even open the book and I’ve had it quite a while!
Here is a huge book unhaul video
7) The Scorch Trials – James Dashner. I have the whole series but this was the only one music magpie offered money for so the earlier books have narrowly escaped death this time around! They get to live on my shelf another day, but this one has to go… for now.
I still have plenty of unread books on my shelf and several I am part way through reading I need to finish off! So, hopefully I’ll get a bit of a reading buzz again and devour a few of them! It won’t stop me from picking up more…
See my wishlist here.
Go watch my clothes Unhauling video here!